With the ULTIMATE, we bring cycling shoe performance to another next level.
Unparalleled power transfer for all your explosive sprints and short, out of the saddle power bursts. In comparison to the EXCEED and AIR we have built in extra stiffness into the carbon fibre chassis. And we are not afraid to show it off – more exposed carbon fibre that highlights the unique handmade fabrication methods that are applied in the ULTIMATE.
To determine the correct shoe size the following steps must be followed:
- Take a clean sheet of paper and a pen
- Trace the shape of your foot entirely
- Mark the bottom and top-end of your feet to determine the actual length of your foot in milimeters acurate
- Take a measurement tape and measure both the width and the length
- Repeat this procedure for your other foot as well
- Check our Sizing Table for the correct shoe size
If there is a length difference between your feet:
- The shoe size corresponding to your largest foot is the correct one.
- In case of a length difference > 3mm, please contact to our customer service to consult how to select the correct size.
|EU Size||US Size||Inner sole length in cm||Width toe box|