The 'AIR' is the perfect climber's shoe. Our design priorities were, next to power transfer and pedaling efficiency, creating a well-ventilated, lightweight shoe. At 1sub-200 gram, the AIR is one of the lightest non-compromise performance shoes on the market that will especially suit those that frequently explore warm and/or mountainous terrain.
To determine the correct shoe size the following steps must be followed:
- Take a clean sheet of paper and a pen
- Trace the shape of your foot entirely
- Mark the bottom and top-end of your feet to determine the actual length of your foot in milimeters acurate
- Take a measurement tape and measure both the width and the length
- Repeat this procedure for your other foot as well
- Check our Sizing Table for the correct shoe size
If there is a length difference between your feet:
- The shoe size corresponding to your largest foot is the correct one.
- In case of a length difference > 3mm, please contact to our customer service to consult how to select the correct size.
|EU Size||US Size||Inner sole length in cm||Width toe box|